The Pirates return to PNC Park for a six-game homestand as they play host to the St. Louis Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds. This homestand will be highlighted by Social Media Night on Tuesday, August 26; a postgame Fan Jam with Gavin DeGraw on Saturday, August 30 and Kids Day on Sunday, August 31.
Monday, August 25, 2014 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
• Social Media Night: Tonight is a special Social Media Night at PNC Park that includes a pregame meet up, games, prizes and more. All fans with a social media ticket will receive exclusive access to the Social Media Lounge inside the Clemente Wall where they can hang out for the entire game. Tickets are $34 and include $10 in loaded value, a #RaiseIt tee, a ticket in section 142 and access to our pregame party and lounge. Tickets are limited, so for complete information and to order tickets visit pirates.com/socialmedia.
• Pirates Wives: Members of the Pirates Wives group will visit the YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh (300 Wood Street/Pittsburgh, PA 15222) from 11 a.m. to noon to help stuff emergency kits for women and children leaving violent situations. The Pirates will contribute toiletries and game tickets to future Pirates games to be included in the kits.
• Meet the Shark: Pirates closer Mark Melancon will meet with fans and sign autographs today from noon to 1 p.m. at the South Fayette Giant Eagle (3239 Washington Pike/ Bridgeville, PA 15017).
• Pups in the Park: Fans tonight with special ticket will enjoy Bucco baseball with their pooch as the Pirates present Pup Nights at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) was available for the evening with additional human tickets available as well. A portion of the proceeds from Pirates Pup Nights benefit local animal shelters.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014 - Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (12:35 p.m.)
• Traveling Bases: During today's game for three innings the Pirates will participate in the special MLB and MLB Authentics initiative and use the special "Set of Traveling Bases." The bases are making their way around the league as each team will use these bases for one game throughout the season and they will then be auctioned for charity following the 2014 World Series. To bid on unique game-used items, visit pirates.com/authentics.
• Lunch with the Bucs: Need to get out of the office? Do Lunch with the Bucs, sponsored by Trib Total Media.
Grandstand tickets are just $20 and come with $5 in loaded value and Outfield Box seats are just $30 and have $10 in loaded value. Loaded Value is a credit on your ticket(s) that can be used during the game at concession and merchandise stands throughout PNC Park. For more information visit pirates.com/lunch.
Thursday, August 28, 2014-Off Day
• Pirates Charities Sporting Clays Invitational: Today Pirates Charities will host a special Sporting Clays
invitational at Seven Springs Mountain Resort. Participants of the event have the unique opportunity to spend the day with current and former Pirates players, broadcasters and front office executives while supporting the many and varied efforts of Pirates Charities.
Friday, August 29, 2014 - Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
• Friday Block Party: Tonight is another Friday Block Party on Federal Street. Fans will enjoy live music, featuring Radio Tokyo, and can party on the street with food and beer sales. Pirates alumni Rick Reuschel will be the special guest bartender at the Budweiser Bar that will be located on Federal Street.
• Have Mercer: Pirates shortstop Jordy Mercer will meet with fans and sign autographs from noon to 1 p.m. at the Robinson Mall T-Mobile store (100 Robinson Center Drive/ Pittsburgh, PA 15205).
• Pirates PNC Bank Debit Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, tonight is a Pirates PNC Bank Debit Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on tickets for select games throughout the season simply by using a Pirates PNC Bank Debit Card. For full details, visit pirates.com/piratescard.
• Free Shirt Friday: The Pirates popular Free Shirt Friday continues as the first 25,000 fans, with paid admission, will receive a Pirates tee, presented by Peoples Natural Gas.
Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (4:05 p.m.)
• Saturday Block Party: Today is a Saturday Block Party as fans will enjoy food and beer sales on Federal Street. Pirates alumni Bob Friend will be the special guest bartender at the Budweiser Bar.
• Gavin DeGraw Fan Jam: After tonight's game, all fans are encouraged to stay in their seats for a post-game
concert featuring Gavin DeGraw. This is the second show of the 2014 Summer Concert Series at PNC Park. The Pirates are now offering fans the chance to watch any of the 2014 Live Music Concert Series postgame shows from the infield at PNC Park with their special Field Passes on sale now. For complete information and to order tickets and passes, visit pirates.com/concerts.
Sunday, August 31, 2014 - Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day
• Starling Jersey: Kids 14 and younger will receive a kids Starling Marte replica batting practice jersey, presented by Eat 'n Park.
• Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club, presented by Chick-fil-A and more.
• Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park with the Kids Run the Bases, presented by Kennywood.
• Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Military Ticket Discount
The Pirates are proud to team up with GovX.com to offer discounted tickets to active-duty, reserve, veteran, and retired service members and their families. All season long military members are invited to save up to $10 per ticket on select seats at PNC Park. Tickets are available now at pirates.com/military and a valid active-duty, reserve, retired, dependent or DOD employee ID card is required for ticket window purchases.
College Student Discount
For select games during the 2014 season, students with a valid college email address will receive a special discount off the advance ticket price of select games. To receive the code, college students may simply fill out the form at pirates.com/student. Each code is valid for up to fourteen tickets.
Dynamic Pricing Section
The Pirates popular dynamic pricing system is back in 2014 and includes both the Bleacher Reserve and Upper Bleacher Reserve sections of PNC Park. Tickets for the 2,400 located in left field, are all on sale NOW for the remainder of the season. The initial ticket price will then be adjusted- both lower and higher- in real time, based on several factors. For the complete list of games and to find the on-sale dates, visit pirates.com/dynamic.
Hunt Auctions Kiosk
Located on the main concourse behind section 125, the Hunt Auctions kiosk is your one and only source for game-used and autographed items at PNC Park. Stop by to own your piece of the 2013 Pirates post-season, or check out our new autographed and game-used products featuring Gerrit Cole, Pedro Alvarez, Andrew McCutchen and more.
The Pirates are pleased to offer a variety of fan-friendly values throughout 2014, simply visit pirates.com/tickets for these great deals and more.
• Kids Pricing: The Pirates are pleased to offer special ticket prices for all 81 home games for kids ages 14 and younger in select sections of PNC Park. Save up to $9 on kid's single game tickets.
• Coca-Cola Fan Pack: Every Sunday game at PNC Park fans will have the opportunity to purchase the Coca-Cola Fan Pack for only $35. The deal includes a Lower Outfield Box ticket, a hot dog, pretzel and a Coca-Cola fountain drink.
• All You Can Eat: The All You Can Eat Seats are a popular way to enjoy a game in Sections 201 through 205. Tickets include all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, peanut butter-filled pretzels, ice cream and soda you can handle for one low price -- and there are dedicated All You Can Eat concession stands with a speed line approach. Please visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat for tickets and pricing.
For a complete list of the 2014 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.