The Pittsburgh Pirates announced today the return of the popular "No Fees" promotion. Starting Wednesday, July 30, and taking place through Friday, August 1, the team will pay all service fees charged to fans for tickets purchased during that time both over the phone and online at pirates.com/tickets. Throughout the three-day offer, fans will be able to purchase tickets to any of the remaining 2014 home dates at PNC Park with the Pirates covering the associated ticketing fees.
The covered fees will apply to any ticket purchased during this three-day period; regardless of the date of the game. For example, a fan purchasing two tickets online or over the phone on Wednesday, July 30 for the Saturday, August 30 game against the Cincinnati Reds will not be charged any service fees for placing that order.
Fans are encouraged to take advantage of this offer to get tickets for any of the 26 remaining dates at PNC Park. Included in that schedule are games against National League playoff contending teams such as the Atlanta Braves and St. Louis Cardinals as well as Interleague games vs the Detroit Tigers and Boston Red Sox.
Special remaining promotional dates include:
- Saturday, August 9 vs. San Diego Padres (7:05 p.m.)
- Zambelli Fireworks Night, presented by PPG Industries
- Tuesday, August 12 vs. Detroit Tigers (7:05 p.m.)
- Honus Wagner Bobblehead Night
- Sunday, August 31 vs Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.)
- Kids Starling Marte replica batting practice jersey, presented by Eat 'n Park
- Saturday, September 20 vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Zambelli Fireworks, presented by Yuengling Brewery
To take advantage of this limited time offer, please visit pirates.com/nofees or call 1-877-893-2827 from 12:01 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29 through 11:59 p.m. on Friday, August 1.
*The only fees not covered by the team during the promotion are Express Mailing, including overnight and three-day delivery.