A chronological rundown of the Bucs' eight Major League-leading walkoff wins:
• 1. March 31, 1-0 (10 innings) vs. Cubs:
Neil Walker leads off the extra inning with a home run.
• 2. April 2, 4-3 (16 innings) vs. Cubs:
Tony Sanchez's one-out pinch-hit single scores Jose Tabata.
• 3. April 21, 6-5 vs. Reds:
Walker's two-out single scores Russell Martin.
• 4. May 2, 6-5 vs. Blue Jays:
Trailing 5-3 entering the ninth, the Bucs get a tying two-run homer with one out from Pedro Alvarez, and a game-winning homer with two outs from Starling Marte.
• 5. May 6, 2-1 vs. Giants:
With two outs, Marte triples and continues home on an error by second baseman Ehire Adrianza.
• 6. June 19, 4-3 (12 innings) vs. Reds:
With two outs and the bases loaded, Martin draws a walk from Tony Cingrani to force home Gaby Sanchez, whose single was the only hit of the inning.
• 7. June 27, 3-2 (11 innings) vs. Mets:
Josh Harrison's two-out double off former Pirates reliever Vic Black scores Clint Barmes.
• 8. July 1, 3-2 vs. D-backs:
Marte doubles for two runs and moments later scores on Ike Davis' pinch-hit single.
Tom Singer is a reporter for MLB.com and writes an MLBlog Change for a Nickel. He can also be found on Twitter @Tom_Singer. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.