Wednesday, August 28, 2013-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Wine Tastings at PNC: Tonight in the Pittsburgh Baseball Club level is another Wine Tasting Nights at PNC Park presented by the Pirates and Dreadnought Wines. As part of the sold out event, fans receive a ticket in a luxury suite, an invite to a pregame wine tasting, and more.
Thursday, August 29, 2013-Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:05 p.m.)
- Violence Prevention Kits: Today from noon to 1 p.m., the Pirates Wives Organization, players, and volunteers will visit the YWCA of Greater Pittsburgh (305 Wood Street) to assist in preparing emergency supply kits for local domestic violence shelters. The kits contain toiletries such as body wash, shampoo, lotion and toothpaste, and will be distributed to local domestic violence shelters and organizations to support the needs of the displaced women and children. The Pirates will donate items for the supply kits, tickets to a future game at PNC Park and more.
- Pregame Check Presentation: Today in a special pregame ceremony Pirates sponsor Chick-Fil-A will present a $4,000 donation to support the Pirates Charities Miracle League programs. The donation is made possible from proceeds from the Chick-Fil-A 5K that took place on Pittsburgh's North Shore on August 17.
- Dan the Man: Pittsburgh Central Catholic product and former NFL and University of Pittsburgh quarterback, Hall of Famer Dan Marino will be in attendance to throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
- Beer Passport: Beer Passport ticket holders 21-and-older are invited to a 90-minute beer sampling event in Club 3000 that begins when gates open at 5:30 p.m. For more information and to order tickets, visit pirates.com/beerpassport.
Friday, August 30, 2013-Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Friday Block Party: Tonight is another Friday Budweiser Block Party on Federal Street. Fans will enjoy live music featuring Totally 80's and can party on the street with food & beer sales. Pirates' alumni John Wehner will be the special guest bartender at the Budweiser Bar located on Federal Street.
- Free Shirt Friday: The Pirates popular Free Shirt Friday continues as all fans, with paid admission, will receive a free Pirates tee courtesy of RE/MAX.
- Check Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, tonight is a PNC Bank Check Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on tickets for select games throughout the season simply by using a PNC Bank Check Card. For complete details, visi pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
Saturday, August 31, 2013-Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (7:05 p.m.)
- Social Media Scavenger Hunt: Today the Pirates will host their first-ever "Bucs Social Media Scavenger Hunt" in and around Pittsburgh. The team will be visiting four locations in the area and fans who meet up at these locations will receive a Pirates promo item and more.
- Scavenger Hunt: At each location will be a different Pirates Pierogie, fans are encouraged to take their picture with the Pirates Pierogie and upload that pic to Twitter and/or Instagram
- with the name of the pierogie and the Pirates special hashtag. The winner of the Grand Prize will be chosen by the winner of the Great Pierogie Race at the end of the fifth inning during that night's game!
- Skyblast and Third Eye Blind: After tonight's game, all fans are encouraged to stay in their seats for the season's first SkyBlast, presented by Iron City Beer, featuring a performance by Third Eye Blind in conjunction with fireworks courtesy of Zambelli. NOW for only $25 fans can purchase a pass to watch the concert from the field as pass holders will be accompanied to the infield of PNC Park to experience the postgame concert from the base of the stage. Game tickets and field passes sold separately. For complete information and to order tickets, visit
- Scratch and Win: Everyone is a winner with the special Scratch 'n Win presented by Eat 'n Park. All fans will receive a scratch-off ticket upon entering PNC Park with an opportunity to win one of several great prizes.
Sunday, September 1, 2013-Pirates vs. St. Louis Cardinals (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the Bucaroos Kids Club and more.
- Bus Safety Day: The Pirates have partnered with local Allegheny County Schools to sponsor Bus Safety Day before the game today on Federal Street. Students and parents will have the opportunity to tour public school busses and receive safety literature and a replica Pirates school bus as part of the event.
- Kids Earbuds: All kids 14 and under, with paid admission, will receive a pair of Pirates earbuds, courtesy of Chevrolet.
- Miracle League Day: Athletes and coaches from several Miracle Leagues in the greater Pittsburgh area will be guests of the Pirates and Pirates Charities as part of Miracle League Day at PNC Park. Miracle League athletes will take part in a very special Kids Take the Field pregame ceremony and many athletes received complimentary tickets to enjoy a day at PNC Park. The Pirates and Pirates Charities now support seven Miracle Leagues that serve more
- than 900 children and adults in the greater Pittsburgh and Bradenton communities.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today's game are invited to stick around after to run the bases on the field at PNC Park.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
- Reserve 2014 tickets to get 2013 Postseason Priority
- Be a part of the excitement of Pirates baseball for the 2014 season and receive 2013 Postseason priority for any potential games played at PNC Park. Place a deposit today on 2014 Season Tickets and get priority for purchasing 2013 Postseason tickets. By placing a $500 non-refundable deposit per seat for a 2014 full season plan or a $250 non-refundable deposit per
- seat for a 2014 partial season plan, fans will establish priority for picking out seat locations for the 2014 season. And a new 2014 Full Season deposit comes with 2013 Postseason ticket access as it guarantees an opportunity to purchase a "full strip" of tickets to every home playoff game played in 2013 (MAX of 4). A new 2014 Partial Season deposit comes with 2013
- Postseason priority. This deposit process is for NEW Season Ticket accounts only. Existing Season Ticket Holders will be contacted by the Pirates regarding 2014 renewals and 2013 Postseason ticket opportunities. For more information and to place a deposit on 2014 season ticket packages visit pirates.com/tickets or call 1-800-BUY-BUCS.
Perfect Road Trip
The Pirates have teamed up with Western Pennsylvania Honda Dealers to offer the "Perfect Road Trip" promotion that will take place through Saturday, August 31. During the promotion, everyone who test drives a 2013 Honda Civic Coupe or Sedan at participating dealerships will receive a pair of Pirates tickets (while supplies last) for the Sunday, September 15 game at PNC Park. During that game 10 finalists will be on the field at PNC Park to take part in a special pregame ceremony to determine the Grand Prize winner of a two (2) year lease of a 2013 Honda Civic Sedan LX, a $500 PNC Visa gift card and tickets to a Pirates road game in 2014. To register for "The Perfect Road Trip" Grand Prize and for complete information, visit pirates.com/roadtrip or one of 14 Western Pennsylvania Honda dealerships.
Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles
New for the 2013 season are the Pirates Charities 50/50 Raffles. The 50/50 Raffles will take place during each Pirates home game throughout the season. Raffle ticket prices are three (3) tickets for $5, 10 tickets for $10 and 40 tickets for $20 with all proceeds benefiting Pirates Charities. Raffle ticket sales close after the last out in the sixth inning. The winning number will be drawn and announced in the 8th inning and the winner will receive 50 percent of the total pot. Winning numbers will also be posted on www.pirates.com/5050raffle within three business days.
The Hunt Auctions kiosk, specializing in sports memorabilia, including game-used and authenticated items, is located behind section 125 on the main concourse at PNC Park. Unique items are available each homestand and fans will have the opportunity to purchase items at the kiosk or at pirates.com/authentics.
Wins for Kids
During the 2013 season, Pirates Charities is again partnering with manager Clint Hurdle, his wife Karla and ROOT SPORTS to present the Wins for Kids fundraising campaign. The campaign encourages fans to donate a dollar amount for every Pirates win during the season or make a one-time donation to the program. All funds raised will benefit Pirates Charities and the Children's Institute of Pittsburgh's Prader-Willi Syndrome Program. For more information about the Wins for Kids and to learn how to make a donation, visit pirates.com/winsforkids.
2013 Bucaroos Kids Club
The Bucaroos Kids Club is open to all kids ages 14 and younger. The club offers special member-only benefits and has two great membership options-one of which is free. Fans can visit pirates.com/bucaroos to learn more about the different membership options and how to earn free game ticket vouchers, great gear and access to our exclusive Rewards Program.
Dynamic Pricing Section
New for 2013, the Pirates have expanded their dynamic pricing system to include both the Bleacher Reserve and Upper Bleacher Reserve sections of PNC Park. Tickets for the 2,400 seats, located in left field, will be placed on sale 10-days prior to each home game. The initial ticket price will then be adjusted- both lower and higher- in real time, based on several factors. This homestand features Upper Bleacher Reserved tickets for just $15 for the entire Milwaukee Brewers Series.
For the complete list of games and to find the on-sale dates, visit pirates.com/dynamic.
2013 Fan Values
- The Pirates are pleased to offer special ticket prices for all remaining home games for kids ages 14 and younger in select sections of PNC Park. Save up to $8 on kid's single game tickets, visit pirates.com/tickets for more details.
- The All You Can Eat seats presented by Pepsi are back at PNC Park. For just $42 fans can enjoy all the hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, salads, popcorn, peanuts, ice cream and soda they can eat for one low price. For more information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/allyoucaneat.
- The Pepsi Max Pack returns for all Friday and Sunday games throughout the 2013 season. Each pack consists of one Outfield Box seat, one regular hot dog, one soft pretzel, and one regular Pepsi product, all for only $28. For more information on Pepsi Max Packs or to purchase tickets, visit pirates.com/pepsimax.
For a complete list of the 2013 Pirates promotions and special events, visit pirates.com/promotions.