Saturday, September 29, 2012—Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:05 p.m.)
- Skyblast – presented by Iron City Beer: After tonight’s game, all fans are encouraged to stay in their seats for the season’s final SkyBlast featuring a performance by the rock band Lifehouse in conjunction with fireworks courtesy of Zambelli. NOW for only $25 fans can purchase a pass to watch the concert from the field as pass holders will be accompanied to the infield of PNC Park to experience the postgame concert from the base of the stage. Fans can now purchase passes to watch the postgame concert from the field by visiting pirates.com/field. *Game tickets and field passes sold separately.
- Magnetic Schedule: Tonight all fans in attendance, with paid admission, will receive a free 2013 magnetic schedule courtesy of PNC Bank.
- Saturday Raffles: The Pirates Charities Saturday Raffles are held in-ballpark throughout the season. The raffle location is outside of the main Guest Relations office behind section 117. Fans can purchase raffle tickets to win prizes including Pirates memorabilia, original artwork, gift certificates and more. Tickets are one for $2 or three for $5 with all proceeds benefitting Pirates Charities. The prize drawing takes place at the end of the 7th inning.
- Scratch and Win: All fans, with paid admission, will receive a scratch and win ticket, compliments of Eat’n Park.
Sunday, September 30, 2012—Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:35 p.m.) Kids Day/ Fan Appreciation Day
- Players at the Gates: Today as part of Fan Appreciation Day, from noon to 12:30 p.m. players and coaches will be stationed inside the gates at PNC Park to greet fans as they enter the ballpark.
- Fan Appreciation Day Prizes: Prizes will be given out throughout the game to select ticket holders. Prizes include autographed memorabilia, tickets to 2013 Pirates home games, a 47” LG Flat Screen television, trip for two to Spring Training, gift cards to local stores and more. Also Pirates players will be announcing seat locations of fans throughout the game that have been chosen for the opportunity to go onto the field post-game and receive a game worn jersey autographed by the Pirates player.
- Honoring the Great One: Forty years ago today Roberto Clemente collected his 3000th and final career hit, a double to left at Three Rivers Stadium. To honor and celebrate the anniversary of the occasion, Pirates broadcaster and Clemente teammate Steve Blass will be joined on the field with Clemente’s wife, Vera, and sons Roberto Jr., Luis and Enrique for a pregame ceremony and commemorative video. In honor of Fan Appreciation Day, one lucky fan will win a framed vintage Clemente Jersey.
- Kids Day: Come down early and join the fun as the #1 Cochran Family Fun Zone will be open on Federal Street from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Lined up outside PNC Park will be inflatable rides, face painting, information about the #1 Cochran Bucaroos Kids Club and more.
- Pirates Fleece Blanket: Today all fans in attendance, with paid admission, will receive a free Pirates fleece blanket presented by Highmark.
- Kids Run the Bases: Kids attending today’s game are invited to stick around after the game to run the bases on the field at PNC Park, courtesy of H.K. Anderson Pretzels.
- Advantage Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, today is a Giant Eagle Advantage Card game! Fans can save up to $10 on select tickets for every Sunday home game. For complete details, visit pirates.com/advantagecard.
Monday, October 1, 2012—Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (7:05 p.m.)
Tuesday, October 2, 2012—Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (7:05 p.m.)
- Pups in the Park: Fans can bring their pooch to the park as the Pirates and Dad’s Pet Care present Pup Night at PNC Park. Each ticket package (1 person & 1 dog) costs just $25 with additional human tickets available for $25 each. A portion of the proceeds benefit local animal shelters and seats are limited and subject to availability. For complete information and to order tickets fans can visit pirates.com/pups.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012—Pirates vs. Atlanta Braves (12:35 p.m.)
- Lunch with the Bucs: Need to get out of the office? Do Lunch with the Bucs, sponsored by Trib Total Media. Infield Grandstand tickets are just $16 and come with $5 in loaded value and Outfield Box seats are just $24 and have $10 in loaded value attached. Loaded Value is a credit on your ticket(s) that can be used during the game at concession and merchandise stands throughout PNC Park. For more information visit pirates.com/lunch.
- Check Card Game: As part of the many fan-friendly values at PNC Park, tonight is a PNC Bank Check Card game. Fans can save up to $10 on tickets for select games throughout the season simply by using a PNC Bank Check Card. For complete details, visit pirates.com/pnccheckcard.
Dynamic Pricing Section
New for 2012, the Pirates unveiled dynamic pricing system for the Bleacher General Admission section at PNC Park. Tickets for the 1,400 seat section, located in left field, will be placed on sale 10-days prior to each home game. The initial ticket price will then be adjusted- both lower and higher- in real time, based on demand. As of Thursday, September 27 this homestand features $10 tickets for the entire Atlanta Braves series. For the complete list of games and to find the on-sale dates, visit pirates.com/dynamic.
Where’s the Parrot?
The Pirate Parrot is active in and around the community as an ambassador of the Pirates organization. Below are a few of the upcoming events he will be attending in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.
- The PNC Bank Robinson Branch from 1 to 2 p.m. on Friday, September 28.
- The National Aviary 60th Anniversary Celebration (time TBD) on Saturday, September 29.
- The Light the Night Walk at Heinz Field from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 4.
To schedule your visit by the Pirate Parrot, please call (412) 325-4730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pittsburgh Pirates announced their schedule for the 2013 season. For the second straight year and fifth time in PNC Park history, the team will open the season at home on April 1 against the Chicago Cubs. In addition to the 39 N.L. Central Divisional home games against the rival St. Louis Cardinals, Chicago Cubs, Milwaukee Brewers and Cincinnati Reds throughout the season, the 2013 schedule features a two-game set with the Seattle Mariners, who will make their first trip back to PNC Park since the 2004 season. The Oakland Athletics will visit PNC Park from July 8 thru July 10 and the Bucs will close out the home schedule with an 11-game homestand against the Cubs, San Diego Padres and Reds from September 12 thru September 22. The entire 2013 schedule can be found at pirates.com.
Pirates Season Ticket Plans
- The Pirates have announced 2013 season ticket sales and renewals have begun. Pirates Season Ticket Holders will continue to receive the best value in the ballpark as the team also announced that the average ticket price for the 2013 season will once again represent one of the lowest in Major League Baseball. The Pirates maintained one of the lowest price points in all of professional sports with the team’s $449 Full Season Value Plan – which is an average of only $5.54 per ticket per game.
- The Pirates also announced the return of the “30-in-30” promotion that started on September 14, which will reward one Season Ticket Holder each day for 30 days. All full, half and 20-game season ticket holders who renew their tickets from now to October 13, 2012 will be eligible for the drawing from the time they process their order (a minimum of 1/7th the deposit is required to be eligible). Prizes include a trip for two to the 2013 Mid-Summer Classic, autographed items and more.
- The Pirates also announced the return of the “21-in-21” promotion. All new full, half and 20-game ticket holders, as well as accounts that place a 2013 group deposit will be entered into daily drawings to win one of 21 spectacular prizes. Daily winners will start on Saturday, December 15 and will reward one new account holder for 21 days. Once you purchased a plan, you will automatically be entered into all 21 drawings. Prizes include a trip for two to Bradenton for Spring Training, autographed items and more.
Full and partial-season ticket plans feature exclusive benefits including first priority for potential 2012 Postseason tickets for games played at PNC Park for all full-season, 41-game, and 20-game Season Ticket Holders. Fans who are not current season ticket holders, but put a deposit down toward a 2013 plan will also receive postseason priority. Among the many other benefits of being a Pirates Season Ticket Holder are guaranteed seats for the biggest games, discounted ticket prices, invitations to special season ticket holder events featuring Pirates players and executives, plus much more. For more information regarding purchasing ticket plans for 2012 or 2013, call 1-800-BUY-BUCS or visit pirates.com/tickets.